Please drop me a line for any complaints, feedback and suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For lack of a general overview of all free, open source and commercial Threat Intel feeds and providers, this page was created.
The site makes no claim to completeness and is certainly not free of errors. If you notice something that needs correction, please send me a short mail.
Each feed was verified and then added to the list individually. If several sub feeds are offered by one provider, the feed with the largest number of IoCs or with the highest confidence was stored as primary feed.
If you subscribe to the newsletter, you will be informed about changes and additions. Maximum once a month. Advertising is excluded.
- Version 1.6 - 24.02.2022 - adding Cyber Resource Center for Ukraine conflict informations
- Version 1.5 - 01.09.2021 - small fixes
- Version 1.4 - more providers
- Version 1.3 - adding enrichment feeds and yara rule sites
- Version 1.2 - some cleanup and SEO improvments
- Version 1.1 - typos, rel=noopener for links
- Version 1.0 - 06.08.2020 - hello world
- More feeds
- Feed update more often
- Comment / Voting - if helpful
- API - if helpful
- Articles worth reading - if helpful, in a monthly newsletter
- FAQ - how and where to start regardin IoCs handling / priorzation / hunting / ...
- and more